Friday, February 1, 2008

Pictures as promised...

OK, so I promised new pictures and I've finally found the camera and brought it to work. I've had a bit of a cold (thanks to B & J) and I've been home sick, so I couldn't do it 'till today. Enough excuses, here's some new pictures and what they are.
Here's the picture of Me, Jonathan, Bryan and Grandma Jean at Red Robin last weekend. Look at the way Jonathan's eyeing my food! :) Here's Grandma Jean with the boys. You can see how Bryan was all about sucking on her face. His mouth was open the whole time! Here are the boys on January 19th, their 5-month birthday. They loved their high chairs! Here's a close-up of Jonathan - deep in thought.
Here's a close-up of Bryan - he had the giggles and I was lovin' every minute.

These pictures were taken this morning. I was giving Bryan his medicine and he tried to grab the dropper and put it in his mouth - which got me thinking. So I gave each of the boys a baby spoon and watched. Bryan took hold of it and it went straight into the mouth. Ok, so this isn't some awesome event - he sticks everything in his mouth, but it was cool that he getting the idea. I think I'll give them a spoon every time I feed them so they can associate it with feeding time. One step at a time and we'll get there. :)Jonathan didn't grab the spoon right away, but when I gave it to him - in the mouth it went.
It was wear your favorite sports team day today at daycare, so the boys "put on" their Steelers jumpsuits. Whoever designed those things didn't have a baby - the proportions seemed off and it was hard to put them in them. They were cute anyway.
It was mismatch day yesterday - love that! They should have that every week so I can put them in whatever clothes I have that they won't be fitting in too much longer. I put them into their Thanksgiving onesies with a red and white striped pants, bright blue socks, and cowboy bibs. Perfect.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wait until their 3 and want to dress themselves...everyday is mismatch day!

{The Tresslers} said...

We don't have theme days at our daycare but that sounds like fun!!