Monday, June 23, 2008

We're 10 months old!!

Can you believe it!?! Time has flown by! I feel like I'm saying that all the time now. My thoughts now are how to celebrate the boys' first birthday. Any suggestions/ideas? I'd love to hear from you.

Here's Jonathan...


Here's Bryan...

And here they are together...

The boys are now celebrities! Well, I may be stretching a little bit. Our local news (NBC) was doing a bit on the Cubs vs. White Sox rivalry in town and they posted a picture of the twins in their Sox gear (see pic in the previous post). They were saying "fresh faces" when their picture was posted. I loved it!

Grandma Jean took us shopping and to get our pictures taken at Penny's on Sunday. Did you know it's pretty much impossible to find affordable beach sandals/crocs for the twins? They're size 3 1/2 right now and everything seems to start at a size 5/6. We looked at other shoes and they average at $40 right now. Somehow I couldn't justify spending $80 for shoes on babies that hate wearing anything on their feet. I wouldn't pay that for a pair of my own shoes. Maybe that's why my shoes aren't so great. Hmmm. Well, until the boys start walking, the whole shoe thing is going to have to wait. In other shopping news, the baby section of Penny's has a sale going on and there's a ton of clothing that's just $3 or $4! Check it out!

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

Advice on the 1st birthday...KEEP IT SIMPLE!! They don't need a huge party and you don't need the stress. Just close friends and family.