Monday, June 2, 2008

Watching William John

I've been procrastinating these past couple of weeks, wanting to post a few updates, but not quite sure what to say. Then I found out last week that a friend that was pregnant with twins had delivered early..4 months early and the words that I wanted to say meant nothing. I'd like to share a website with you that explains the whole ordeal. It's www.willjohn.wordpress.com. In short, it describes the birth of the twins and (take a deep breath) the passing of one of them. His name was Warner. There is one still alive and fighting for his life. His name is William. Maybe it's that we've had twins ourselves, the pictures that remind me of the boys being in the hospital after they were born, or that Matt was the same weight as William when he was born, but Matt and I feel really emotional about this whole event. I really don't know how to feel, but everytime I think about it I cry. It's definitely a time to reflect and be so very, very thankful that our boys are as healthy as they are. My heart goes out to the entire Brenneisen family. We're thinking of you daily and sending all sorts of love your way.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Truly Devastating. Everything definitely has a different meaning when you're a parent. We don't even watch the news anymore.

God Bless.

{The Tresslers} said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends and the loss of their son Warner. I can't even imagine. It's a reminder of how precious life is. My prayers are with your friends and little William.