Monday, January 7, 2008

Week of January 6th, 2008

Since it's been about forever since I've updated the blog, I thought it would be nice to update everyone on the twin's health and goings-on. Jonathan is doing great! He's started to laugh really loud from the belly and it's the greatest sound ever. In development news, Jonathan has started to hold onto his bottle at every feeding now. I expect pretty soon he'll be able to hold it by himself. Yay! A few days after coming home from our Christmas trip, Bryan had a low grade fever. Matt and I assumed this was just a little infection, so we didn't bother calling the Pediatrician, however, he had this fever for over three days, so on the fourth day we took him to the Dr. and it turned out that he got his first ear infection in both ears. yucko! The medicine is giving him some major gas pains, but other than that he's handling everything with a good attitude. On Friday night, Matt and I took the boys over to Grandma and Grandpap Bevevino while we went grocery shopping (the first time since before Christmas). When we came back, Bryan had a new trick to share. If you sit down with him facing you sitting on your lap and let him hold onto your hands, on "three" he'll stand up all on his own. I think he did it about thirty times that night and we've been practicing every day since. He'll be crawling in no time with those muscles! We tried this with Jonathan and he doesn't get the idea yet, but we'll keep on trying.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

They are getting so big! And I still can't tell them apart! I know hair part gives it away...but I never remember which goes right or left!
Enjoy the belly laughs!

Oh, and totally Brad Pitt!

{The Tresslers} said...

Too cute!! Love the smiles and laughs! How is the crawling coming along??

Bryan and Jonathan said...

Well, no crawling signs yet. We're probably not getting them on their bellies during play time enough. They have pretty strong legs, so I imagine it'll be pretty soon. As long as they do it while I'm with them, they can go right ahead! :)