Monday, December 3, 2007

Week of November 25th, 2007

This was a pretty uneventful week, but a very busy weekend. Matt talked me out of buying a Christmas tree, but he didn't talk me out of decorating the house with every last holiday decoration that I could find. Even as I type I remember that I still have holiday plates to unpack and trade-out with our current Fiestaware. Christmas time might be just a month-long event (and we won't be home for Christmas Day), but by-golly, I'm going to decorate the crap out of it!
This weekend was a particularly fussy weekend for the boys. They're slowly getting over their colds - we're in the dry boogey phase. They had quite a bit of gas and we're kicking up a storm, so we pulled out the jumpy-seats that Grandma Bryan bought them. We've found only one place downstairs where we can put one of the seats, which is in the doorway of the bathroom. The picture made it look like the perfect size for them, but you'll see by the picture below that it's not the case. Here's Bryan playing "Peek-a-boo". I think we'll have to wait a little while before we can use these. :) I'm thinking of getting a fluffy blanket to wrap around the rim, but I don't want to suffocate the poor little guys!

1 comment:

{The Tresslers} said...

That is so funny! I remember when we first opened up the exersaucers and the girls were sooo teeny!! I really thought they would fit! Now, they are almost too big...and that was just a matter of 6 months! They'll be bouncing soon! Brenna was in one of those jumping seats at 6 months and loving it!