Monday, June 25, 2012

We can swing

We finally installed the second swing and mulched around the whole swing set. This only took about a year and a half! Now we're working on re-seeding the rest of the back yard. I'll admit, it's my fault we don't have grass there. I wanted a perennial garden and knew the first step was to kill all the grass in the area where I wanted to plant. Well, I never quite got to the next step so it's back to grass. ;(.
Back to kid stuff: Did I mention that I signed the boys up for gymnastics this summer? They love it and have been braver than ever on the rings on the swing set. I may live to regret that choice of activities. Pictures and an update at the gym to hopefully come soon.
Pictures are: The yard before mulch & seeding and the boys on the swing set(Bryan in red shorts).

No comments: