Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Twins Turn One!!!

Bryan and Jonathan turned one on August 19, 2008. I broke down and threw a small party for them the Saturday beforehand on the 16th. I didn't bother sending out invitations because I didn't want anyone to feel obligated to go or to send gifts, so if you're wondering why you didn't get an invite, that's why.
The theme was Sesame Street, although I didn’t decorate the house all that much for the party. I made two cakes, one of Elmo and one of Cookie Monster. Here are some of the pictures from that day.







2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Your boys know how to party!! We're doing Sesame Street theme this year too!! It's a big hit in our house!!

Happy Birthday boys (a little late!!)!!

Anonymous said...

You boys get cuter every day, love the photos of Grandpa and uncle Tony in their party hats!!!!

Love Aunt Lori