Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Brotherly Love"


Sorry for the delay in getting last weekend's events blogged.  Matt and I did a lot and I just ended up being too busy to post anything.  So, as some of you might have known, Matt and I were van shopping for quite awhile.  There's so many good models out there - all of them way out of our price range.  Fortunately, a friend at work referred me to a friend of her family and he hooked us up with a 2008 Hyundai Entourage.  It's as bare bones as it gets, but it's all we need with 7-passenger seating, cloth seats (that have been stain treated), a cranberry red exterior, and a pretty powerful engine.  It has much better get-up-and-go than my Tucson ever did and it's much bigger. Now when Matt and I go places with the twins, I can sit in the third row and watch the boys while Matt's driving.  Perfect.  
While Matt and I were car shopping, Grandma and Grandpap Bevevino were watching the boys and they took this picture of Bryan kissing Jonathan.  I can't believe I missed it!

1 comment:

{The Tresslers} said...

Welcome to van life! We highly recommend it, as well, with our two...actually, I wouldn't have it any other way! Love the kiss picture! Glad to hear you had a successful Thanksgiving travel with the boys!!